Rangelands Data Workshop
- Registration deadline February 12th
- Please bring a computer if you have one
- When: February 17th 2022, 1:00 – 5:00 pm
- Where: Western Colorado Research Campus, 3170 B ½ Rd., Grand Junction, CO 81503
- Event is free but lunch provided with registration. Lunch served at 12:00.
Livestock and Forage Grower UpdateJoin us on the morning of February 17th, 2022. from 9 – 12. Watch virtually, or come to a live watch party. There are locations available around the state, including Grand Junction, Steamboat and Dove Creek, CO. Topics include Wolves in Colorado, AgrAbility, Carbon and Carbon Markets, Grasshoppers, Market Updates, and NOAA on the Climate/ Weather Outlook in 2022.
Drought Leadership Training
We can’t control drought. But we can change how it impacts our agricultural operations. Join us for a pilot Drought Leadership Training Series. This is a hybrid program that combines virtual and in-person training opportunities, specifically for retail agriculture, agricultural services, extension, or with agriculture-focused agencies/organizations.
This series is free and sponsored by a grant from the Colorado Department of Agriculture.